- Lenovo’s track record of computing innovation combines with the Ducati Corse brand exemplifying style and speed for a one-of-a-kind PC experience designed to delight Ducati fans.
- The introduction of the Lenovo Ducati 5 laptop further strengthens our partnership with the Ducati Corse brand now prominently featured on one of Lenovo’s special thin and light laptops.
- The successful Lenovo-Ducati partnership pairs Lenovo’s technology and powerful computing power with the high-speed performance of Ducati motorbikes.
- Already in its second year, the Lenovo-Ducati partnership has meant equipping the Ducati racing team with the latest Lenovo PCs, tablets and servers to use both on and off the track, as well as co-development and collaboration on product innovation.
- Smarter design fuses sleek Ducati racing style and intricate details with computing horsepower
- Faster way to log in fast with fingerprint reader on power button that comes standard
- Ingenious upwards-facing speakers and Dolby Audio for clear sound when streaming races
- Cleverly designed webcam privacy shutter offers an extra layer of privacy with just a swipe
- Up to 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor for lightning-fast performance
- Windows 10 OS
- Integrated graphics
- Immersive with 14-inch Full HD in-plane switching (IPS) wide-angle display at 300 nits bright
- Up to 8GB DDR4 memory
- Up to 1TB PCIe SSD storage
- Sleek, four-sided narrow bezels with expansive 90 percent active screen area
- 720p HD webcam
- Optional backlit keyboard
- Portable with weight up to 1.58kg (3.6lbs) light and 16.9 mm thin (0.66 inches)
- Remain on the go longer with up to 12 hours of battery life1
- Power-up with Rapid Charge for 15-minutes of charge for up to 3 hours of battery life2
- Faster and more reliable signal with WiFi 6 connectivity
- Cutting-edge USB-C port to charge other devices or transfer data at speeds up to 10 Gbps3
- Offered in Ducati’s fast lane color palette of Platinum Grey with Red (silky touch)
- Premium craftmanship with a durable underglaze logo, plus iconic Ducati racing stripes wrap top and bottom covers for seamless look
- On boot-up, the Ducati shield logo appears with the BIOS chime sound of racetrack
- Italian flag design detail, plus the special stitching on the companion carrying sleeve, reflect the look and feel of a Ducati motorbike seat
- Power well is colored red (not the standard black) for a revved-up look the end-user can see under hinge area
- On bottom cover, Lenovo replicated Ducati bikes’ prominent frame structured shape around thermal mesh, and instead of our usual circular vent holes (like on the traditional IdeaPad Slim 5) these holes have a hexagon honeycomb shape as a nod to a Ducati exhaust pipe cover.
- Ducati’s stylish typeface was used to stamp each laptop with its own limited-edition serial number