Fortnite Week 9: Visit Different Stone Heads Locations (Season 5 Challenge)
The new challenges for Season 5, Week 9 of Fortnite are now available. You can see the complete list of them here, where you’ll also find a guide to following the treasure map in Shifty Shafts. That’s one of the tougher challenges in the free section, but over in the paid Battle Pass group there’s one specific challenge that’ll require a fair bit of legwork to get done. This one tells you to visit seven different Stone Heads around the map. Here’s where to find them.
If you’re a hardcore Fortnite player, you’ll probably have a good idea of what to do and where to go, considering that the Stone Heads are always in the same position, and this kind of challenge has popped up previously. However, if you’re new to the game and this challenge, we’re here to lend a helping hand. Below you’ll find a list of all the locations we’ve spotted the Stone Heads, so simply high tail it between these and you’ll be done in no time. You can also watch the video above to see us do it, and follow along.
Fortnite Stone Head Locations
- South east of Junk Junction
- North of Tomato Temple
- North west of Dusty Divot
- East of Lonely Lodge
- North east of Greasy Grove
- South east of Shifty Shafts
- West of Lucky Landing
Once you’re done with this week’s challenges, there’s still more to do, as developer Epic Games also has rolled out Fortnite’s 5.40 update. This introduces the High Stakes event, which is a new limited-time mode has its own set of challenges to complete. You can read about what the High Stakes challenges are and the rewards that you can earn by completing them. You can read the full Fortnite update 5.40 patch notes here.
If you’re still working on challenges from previous weeks, head over to our full Fortnite Season 5 challenge guide to get help with every single challenge in the season thus far.
Fortnite Week 9, Season 5 Challenges
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Get Trick Points in a Shopping Car or ATK (150,000) — 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Follow the treasure map found in Shifty Shafts — 10 Battle Stars
- (Stage 1) Search Chests in Pleasant Park (1) — 5 Battle Stars
- Visit different Stone Heads (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Assault Rifle Eliminations (5) — 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tomato Temple (3) — 10 Battle Stars