The Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements challenge is pretty self-explanatory in terms of your goal.. But given that the very large Fortnite island has quite a few basements for developer Epic Games to hide jigsaw puzzle pieces in, a little guidance can go a long way in tracking down where you have to go.
Above you’ll find a video of the basements that we managed to find the pieces in. Simply head to these locations and before you know it you’ll have that challenge under your belt. You can also see the pieces on the map below.
Once you’re done with this week’s challenges, we recommend going back and finishing up anything else you’ve got left over. Week 10 is the final week of Season 5, which means that when the new season arrives, previous challenges–and the rewards attached to them–will no longer be available. You can use our guides in our complete Fortnite Season 5 challenge roundup to get them done quickly.
In the lead up to this week’s new challenges, Epic Games released Fortnite content update 5.40. The headline feature in this update was the introduced the new Suppressed Assault Rifle. However, Epic also threw the Drum Gun into the vault, which means it won’t be available to use until its taken out and reintroduced into the game. You can see all the changes in the full Fortnite content update 5.40 patch notes here.
Fortnite Week 10, Season 5 Challenges
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20) — 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate Opponents (10) — 10 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Deal Damage to Opponents (5000) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search Between a Covered Bridge, Waterfall, and the 9th Green — 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Eliminate Opponent in Pleasant Park (1) — 10 Battle Stars